Join us for Zadroga Claim Webinar on March 26
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
Did you (or a family member) participate in the rescue, recovery or cleanup activities at Ground Zero? Are you now ill from breathing and ingesting toxic dust and fumes at the World Trade Center site? If so, you may be entitled to a financial award from the recently reopened federal Victim Compensation Fund in the Zadroga Act.
Join experienced New York 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund (VCF) attorneys Troy G. Rosasco and Daniel J. Hansen for a free, fact filled webinar on March 26, 2011 at 12 noon EST discussing the new Zadroga Act. Subjects covered will include:
- Who is Eligibile under the Zadroga 9/11 Act for compensaton?
- What Illnesses are Covered by the Zadroga Act?
- How Do You File a Zadroga Victim Compensation Fund Claim?
- What is Needed to Prove Your "Damages", including "pain and suffering"?
- Who is the "Special Master"?
- How Much Money Can You Expect to Receive?
- Can You File a Zadroga Claim if You Already Collected Money from the Old VCF or other Lawsuits?
- How Long Will the Claims Process Take?
- How to Choose the Right Zadroga 9/11 VCF lawyer for you?
Join us for this lively, interactive Zadroga 9/11 Act Webinar (online seminar) to get the answers you (and your loved ones) need to protect yourself and get the financial compensation you deserve. You will be able to listen and interact either over your internet connection or by using a Toll Free telephone connection.
Title: 9/11 Zadroga Act Claims : What You Need to Know About the Victim Compensation Fund
Date: Saturday, March 26, 2011
Time: 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDT
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.4.11 (Tiger®) or newer